Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Monday, July 21, 2014

R.I.P. old friend.

This morning I received the sad, yet not unexpected news that our family friend of some odd thirty years passed away during the night. It was a long path with much suffering, to which the end came with some relief for everyone involved, I think.

*********

"I hope that you have found what you yearned for, what you were made for, and what drove you relentlessly through the course of your life. May you find contentment about your choices, and remember your loved-ones fondly, as you too shall be remembered."



*********


(This picture is from a photo session I did with her in 1998, and as which I would like to see her remembered.)

*********

Good journey, old friend, may you find peace in the hereafter.

Sally (aka M.J.P)

2/25/1943 --- 7/21/2014

No comments: