Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Not much going on.

Song of the day: “I’m too sexy for my car” by Right said Fred. I know, talk about inappropriate while I’m still pretty much sick as a dog. It ain’t pretty, I tell ya, and well, therefore (my that sounds fancy) I’m going to keep today’s blog as friggin’ short as I possibly can.

It’s not like there is a lot to say anyway. It’s not like I’ve done all that much these past few days, except sleep, and maybe having feverish dreams, which, of course would be interesting to write about, if I were so inclined…but since I’m not…ah well.

Lots of napping going on all ‘round, seeing as all the sibs are ill as well, so there really isn’t all that much to report. I don’t think I’ve slept this much in years, and it did do a world of good compared to the way I was feeling yesterday, and the day before that.

Heck, I barely managed bringing grandpa to town yesterday, to get butane canisters with the car. Yikes, I really had to pay a lot of attention while driving.

Today was a little less bad, and we actually managed to get some work done in the yard, seeing as the sun came out again.
The raspberries and brambles now have fencing with which they can grow high. And I put in the kiwis down by the fence, which are going to need extra support in the near future, but will manage just fine for now.

Also, some of the young eucalypti were really disappearing below the weeds, so I had to free them, and by the time big brother trimmed the big mimosa and I’d cut out some dirt from the path little sister is working on, the afternoon was over. Though it kept the water from the guest quarters, there was some mud gathering during the rain, so a gutter was necessary. By then, I was running on fumes only and figured it was enough for a day.

And so’s this blog, ‘cause I’ve just about had it and wanna go take another long nap.

1 comment:

Gus Gallows said...

Hey Samaya,

I hope you get to feeling better. Here's sending some positive energy your way.