Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On the move.

Song of the day: “Shake shake senora” by Harry Bellafonte. So much fun, and I always see Winona Ryder float to the ceiling with a bunch of dead football players swinging behind her. Hah…Drat, I really should watch Beetlejuice again.

I wish I could say that the past few days were downright exciting, but since we’ve been having a lot of rain that would be an outright lie. Today I am feeling a little under the weather (pesky emotions going haywire, grrr) for some reason, so don’t pay me no heed if a snarky remark escapes me…hmmm, I better stay the heck away from politics, ‘cause, seriously…oh my Gawd!

Using what we could of the rain there was some sowing going on. Filled two full seed trays with a variety of veggies. Also, considering we had to go to town yesterday anyway to get paint for the car, we picked up four more grapes, which I put in the ground down by the fence. They’ll do nicely there, I think, lots of room to grow…as long as the dogs keep their teeth and paw out of it. Hah.

Whenever the sun is gone the weather is remarkably cool these days. It’s freaking me out a little, considering that by this time of year the temperatures should be gradually rising instead.

The edit is once again going slow but steadily. We managed ten to twelve pages in the past three days or so, so it isn’t bad, I guess. Tension, for some reason, is high though, so concentration tends to overshoot the mark at times. Hah.

But anyways, I don’t have much time today. Little brother has a dog to save. The mutt will fill the gap dead Sita III left behind, and though I hoped to postpone this event a bit longer, it is in the end his and little sister’s choice. Ah well, I consider it a holiday, seeing as I will be playing chauffeur for the day. Hah.

So I’m going to leave it at this, there still is lots to do before I head out, and I better get to it.

No comments: