Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Quicky!

Song of the day: “Alone” by Heart, I think. I mean seriously, I’ve known the song for years, and yet until a couple of years ago I never even heard of the band. Hah.

Well, I’m keeping this very short today. I’ve got to go to work in a few hours (you know, the glorified paper route, hah) and I really should try to add a page or two to the book. We hit the 65 pages mark by the way, so yay!

At the moment I am making a small carport for the Matiz, so I’ve been doing some serious digging, concrete pouring and wood work, while big brother and grandpa are working on the watering system. Since that should be ready before the raining season, we decided to get started on it.

There was some weeding, harvesting and cooking on my part, a dip in the pool, because, let’s face it, it was friggin’ hot yesterday. Gawd, I was dripping and got sunburned, darn it.
This morning I washed the car, took out the back seats and cleaned it a little on the inside for later on when I need to go…and I’m leaving it at this, lest I end up writing a full blog anyway.

I’ll be back tomorrow, I hope, and let you know how things went…or not. We’ll see. Hah.

No comments: