Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Doing it the picture way

Song of the day: “I just wanna make love to you” by Etta James. I was thinking of the Coca Cola light commercials some odd ten years ago and since then have been unable to get the song out of my head.

Right. Let’s jump out of the same old routine and do a picture update. Yay.
Load ‘m up: (They're a messy jumble again. It's late and I'm lazy. Hah)

1 The lower yard, of course.



2 Knight II on Dani's lap. Isn't he gorgeously big?



3 The pool with everything in bloom. Yay!



4 The side of the old pool quarters. Love all the colors.



5 Tenant's room when we broke out the old windows.



6 Tenant's room now. So spacious!



7 A shot up the yard.



8 Oh yeah, the bricks Bambi keeps moving away from the storage pile. I wonder what he's making. Hah.



9 The construction for the berries. I told you I took pictures!



10 Knight II in the bushes. He was just too beautiful to pass up on.



11 The beautiful mimosa we had to cut down because it died. *sniffle*



12 The pole I mentioned recently so mom could display her purses at the market.



13 The yard again. As you might notice (it's a pattern, hah) I like my yard. Hah.



14 And another yard shot, of course.



Okay. Gotta go.

No comments: