Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Posthaste. Hah.

Song of the day:...I don’t give a fig, ‘cause I’m inspired and I wanna write. Went over 85.000 yesterday, so the end is nigh. Hahaha. It was a beautiful day, sunny, a little chilly, but sunny…for the start of it anyway, which meant that our tenant sat on my porch a bit, and actually made it down the mountain on her own two feet. Milestone anyone? Yesterday was a miserable day, weather wise so I’m fully ignoring it.

There was gardening, duh, unloading, chores, I’m almost through the laundry pile, yay, the stupid bags keep filling up again, however. Got some painting done, trimmed trees, build storage, yadayadayada. Got two loads of rock yesterday, got one today, seeing as we went for a nice little jog too. Soooo invigorating.

Good one, can’t pass up on it, seeing as I almost passed out, hah. We drugged Knight II, today, which was absolutely necessary, ‘cause he wouldn’t let us treat his wound. First, I used a syringe on his lump, and then made a small incision (freaked me out a little, it always does…and the sluggish blood going all over my hands is just, eeewww) so I could push the fluid out, which made me just a tad nauseated. What with the drugs, he actually was reasonably good throughout the procedure: good Knight.

He didn’t like me at all, afterwards, though. He went to a sixty feet distance and kept eyeballing me as if I had betrayed his confidence. Seriously. Does anyone know the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham and his doll, Ahmed the dead terrorist. Well, if Knight had a human voice he would have screeched: “Stop touching meeeee.” Hah. Poor Great Dane. He’s been loopy all day, and rather than risking him tumbling down the mountain somewhere, I decided to lock him in my office, just to be safe.

There was a big to do going on in town last night, we still are not entirely sure what. Big brother and I were driving down the road when suddenly a convoy of screeching police cars and fire trucks came roaring past. Stopped at an international school with their lights flashing and everything. Then, going down that road, we almost drove into a garbage truck, which had made and about face right in the middle of the road and swayed its way back into town. Though I don’t know what happened, I am convinced that if there was a perpetrator, the people in the garbage truck were it. Hah…that’s my freaky imagination for ya

And it’s calling me to get to the book, like, right now. So, ta ta, and have a good one for me. I’m outta here.

No comments: