Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Early post...workday tomorrow.

Song of the day: “Puppet on a string” by…ehm, I forgot. It’s a classic though…albeit slightly annoying.

So I’m a little early with the blog, technically I should write one tomorrow, but since tomorrow I need to work and would like to get some writing done prior to leaving this will just have to do, won’t it?

The majority of yesterday was spent working on the new storage facility. The floor is in, poured it before noon. Masonry was done on-site too, putting two layers down underneath the wooden wall we erected during the course of the day. Walls are up by now, so’s the ceiling, and as of this morning so’s the roof. Went easy enough too, looking as if it is a part of my cabin, seeing as the materials match.

No writing yesterday, since we sent a package to a publisher. It’s a relatively new company, and they don’t have a big list of what they’re looking for yet, so who knows. Maybe we’ll get lucky and they’ll like Saving Nina. It’s possible of course, since the editor last year suggested that I sent it to this publisher. We’ll see.

I slept more than seven hours this night and my mind (and body) were agog when I woke this morning. Sure, I could have slept another ten hours or so, but I got to sleep in at long last. Yay.
Even my doggies worked along this time, sleeping well through the night, even though mom and the sibs left to go to the market this morning.

Nice summer weather today, by the way. I wouldn’t mind at all heading into the garden tonight, but since the sibs do the weekends that’s not in the schedule today. Instead we’ll hang a couple of doors in the new space, transfer the dog food into it and then maybe ad a lick of paint. I made pictures. Yay!

No comments: