Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weird.

Song of the day: “Bop Bop Baby” by Westlife. That’s a first, I think. Didn’t have this one before.

It was a busy couple of days, and since I still don’t really have time, I’m going to keep it really short…I hope.

Yesterday involved some masonry, seeing as we needed another rock plant container down by the old bus/apartment, where the last of to remaining plants had to be placed. A nice big container built in one day, so it was a job well done.

Twenty-five, forty pounds bags of dog food were delivered so they had to be hauled down; excellent exercise for me. There was also some organizing and the like, which meant hauling building debris that was still lying about, up outside the gate.

Again, there was cleaning…it just never stops, does it…finally managed to clean all the kitchen drawers and decided to sweep the shelving to boot. Still doing proofreading, writing and…well then there was a slight family emergency that took up most of the night, (seriously, you don’t want to know) and the following morning.

Considering that we had already planned to do the groceries today, we were in a bit of a rush heading out, but luckily the actual groceries got done fast and everything worked out, leaving me only slightly worn down by the end of the evening.

All in all these were a strange couple of days and I need to hit the sack before I fall flat on my face. I know, a really boring blog, but it’s the best I can do at the moment.

No comments: