Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Song of the day: "Singing' in the Rain" by...ehm, Gene Kelly. Very appropriate since yesterday it was pouring. During Grocery shopping, little brother and I actually got into the thing and started swinging around a light post...of course then we remembered our cousin who did the same thing when we traveled through India and got this massive electricity shock. Yikes!

But anyways, it is still pouring, and I don't have time, 'cause I'm still writing, so I don't have time to write, hah.
Not much to talk about anyway, since I've written about grocery shopping day often enough and yesterday was rather frustrating what with traffic jams all over. Aaargh! You know those movies, where a taxi driver hangs out the window and is shouting insults and swears a lot...well, that'd be me if I had to nerve. I was so friggin' tempted. Seriously, we had half a mile of cars leading up to the roundabout. Hah.

So, I'll leave it at this, Wish you all A Merry, merry Christmas!!!, (try not to overeat, hah) and I'll try to do better with the next blog. Hopefully I'll have more to write about the day after tomorrow, hah.

Oops, thunder is starting up again; wonder if we'll be without electricity again...like most of yesterday. Nanook so doesn't like thunder, and the others, well, I think they're getting enough of being wet all the time...so am I, for that matter. Heck, I even have a slight ear infection. *sigh*

No comments: