Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pixs. I remembered at last. :-)

Song of the day: “99 Air balloons”...the original German version of course. Gotta stay original, here naturally. Wouldn’t want to be boring, or anything. Hah. Seriously, though; fun song that makes me feel old for some reason.

Let’s do something a bit different today and go for the photo shoot of the projects I’ve been yapping about for the past few weeks, huh? A little change is good after all, even though we’ve made this particular change before, I believe.





Here’s the carport partition I mentioned the last time. The beginning stages, and the end result. Isn’t it gorgeous. It worked out really well, if I do say so myself…and I do, plenty of times, hah.






The shelving closet little sister and I put together. I love this wood, and the solidness of it. Heck the dogs can jump against it and nothing will happen.





The wardrobe: Beautiful, isn’t it. I think this is the prettiest I’ve ever had.


And some more shots here and there, the courtyard in full bloom.







That small wall we built in front of grandpa's bungalow.





A night shot of middle sister's closet. I totally forgot I had to take a few shots when it was done, darn it.





Oh yeah, this was the small fire a couple of weeks ago. The big one last week was at night, regretfully, so it was impossible for me to get a good shot.







Some yard shots…you know the plant containers we built this summer. Shaping up nicely, don’t they. And to imagine that most of the plants in it were found in a waste pile. There is no such thing as a plant not being usable, is there? A little TLC and they’ll bloom for ya.





The rounded office doors we made and put in on the veranda to make my office.





And the glass and wood wall beside it. Isn't it wonderful?





And a shot of the inside of the office...still a mess I know, but who the heck has time to clean up construction mess. Hah.

As for today and yesterday, just kept busy with the projects, and little sister and I are now working on a new bed for her that’ll serve as a closet as well. It’ll be nice and solid for her, allowing lots of space while looking good at the same time, I’ll be sure to remember taking pictures before it goes in.

No comments: