Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You never guess...

A picture update, yay.

First of all, song of the day: "Can't stop loving you" by Phil Collins.

Let's start right off with a view I'm presently enjoying a lot. Our neighbor's horse, grazing just down from our property.



Knight II, in the car, impatient to go for his run in "the wild"...also known as asphalt, since the weenie refuses to walk on dirt. *sigh*


The blooming eucalyptus over the seedbed. Ain't it pretty?


My Chaos. Cold so fast, the Gorgeous. He has no shame, seriously. He was posing for this one.


Sonia (L) and Chamea (R) two bitches who can't stand each other, but also refuse to leave each other's side. Exhausting!


The yard view from the top. New fencing and everything.


Little Kenneth. So pretty, our blind little girl.


From left to right: Abacara, Knight II, Dax and Sitabah. They were watching the neighbor's dog, Maya. Sometimes I fear they'd eat her if they ever got out of the yard. *sigh*


Okay, now I'm going to have to keep track. White one is Fortuyn. Crazy as a loon!


Thorgal (middle) Amri (behind)Fortuyn (white) and Arthur (head front).


Indigo. Fat as a cow, but sooooo sweet. We need to put her on a diet, but seriously, it is difficult.


Arthur. So scared, but sweet nonetheless.


Old Tridatu...he's got a brother (blind as a bat, and fat) called Chiuma. They used to be identical, but time has had it's effect.


Part of the pack, waiting for big brother to head on up. Front brown one is Rammi (half Rotweiler).


I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. Sitabah (gray) lying on top of Chaos. Equal opportunity that they alway make use of, I assure you. She wants something soft to lie on, he likes the heat. *sigh* Have I ever told that my dogs are bonkers? They are!


Knight II, in his favorite chair. Nuts too, but who's counting?


The Greenhouse at night. Ain't it gorgeous?


Knight II lounging in the sun in front of the new fence part near the berry bushes.


Little Carla on top of my table in front of my cabin. He was just too cute.


The new pergola with Mosha (RIP, sweetie. Miss you still) in it.


Again part of the pack while I was walking down to the veggie garden.


The view of the veggie garden from the west on the main terrace.


Same terrace but then from the bottom of the property. Hah.


My new bed with Knight II on it. He loves it high. The others can't get up. Hah.


My new bed. I kind of like the end result. Very light and easy to clean. Not to mention that it goes splendidly with the new floor.


My laundry corner. I kinda love the tiling and the dark woodwork. Not to mention that it is all finally on an easy (for me) accessible height. Yay.


The laundry baskets which are working absolutely splendidly. No more dirty laundry lying about in full view, thank you very much.


And the last one: The yard a couple of weeks ago. See those cabbages? Well, they're bigger than heads now. Hah.


I decided not to post pics of the wall yet, because I want to do a before, during and after row. Hah.

Other than this, there was just the usual stuff that I'll undoubtedly blab about two days from now, so...Bye, bye.

No comments: