Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vaccination stuff

Song of the day: "Dream a little dream" by the Beautiful South. Love this song, and I have it my head a lot, but I don't mind.

So, yesterday was vaccination day, meaning we rushed through the morning rituals, fed the dogs quick as possible, and then waited for the vet to arrive. It went on without a hitch, and we did the whole vaccination bit in no time at all. Went well, we'd prepared properly, the vet was relaxed, and we processed the lot, and had her quickly check those we thought who might not be in a well enough state for their shots. In the end she decided that the shots wouldn't harm them, so we got them all done, as planned.

Here are a few shots throughout the thing. I didn't do them all, don't worry. Hah
The Vet. Paqui Torrico from the veterinary in the village. She was nice enough to pose for me.

The poor four-legged ones waiting for the vet.

The intended spot of the coming event...regretfully it didn't work out that way. Hah.

Tiny Atma went first, trying to be brave, and managing really well. I was afraid she would scream instead.

Olivier, looking as if he's going to be slaughtered, naturally.

Chamea, all brave with big brother right behind her.

Tadaika, aware that something is going to happen, and wary of it.

Ama, giving moral support to Sita III. She didn't like it.

"Okay, they've killed me, I'm sure of it" Tammi seemed to think. *sigh*

I had little Manni on here as well, but he was acting like an energy bunny once again, and disappeared from view the moment I took the shot.

She also looked at Knight II's ear, but it looks like she's going to have to add another stitch, or two, but it will be tomorrow.

Did some writing, of course, both today and yesterday. Along with edits of the stuff that Big Brother already worked his way through. It took several hours, but it had to be done. Had to go to the veggie center, yesterday and today, in particular because yesterday there wasn't enough for more than one dog meal. *sigh* Luckily we got a good batch today.

Today was Spanish lesson day of course, meaning we got up a little early this morning so we'd have some time to practice our Spanish before leaving. Arrived only a few minutes late, more because I forgot to check my watch along the way. No matter, though. Got there, did our lessons, and then made an appointment for next week where we'll meet after lessons with the lady who is willing to pose for me, and our teacher and her daughter, which should make for an interesting session at the very least. Let's hope nothing gets between that...and that the car will be back around that time. *sigh*

After lessons big brother and I went up to the hospital to see tenant, and hopefully take her home, but regretfully her infection hasn't been brought under control yet, so she has to stay another day...maybe even too. She was a bit down from the news, but it couldn't be helped. She's hanging in there.

There was cooking to be done, ratatouille with patties yesterday, and chili with bread today. Went down just fine, thank you very much. Didn't have time to do anything in the kitchen, heck, didn't have much time for anything, but what the hey. Well, this will just have to be a short blog, because I am going to call it a day.

No comments: