Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just pictures.

Song of the day: “Mr. Rock & Roll” by Amy MacDonald.

Seeing as I’m way too tired. Spend four hours finishing the supportive wall, then digging ditches up by the main gate in case the weathercasts are correct and rainstorms drop in.

So instead of doing the usual blog today, I’m throwing in some pictures, just for the heck of it.

The support wall underneath the veranda day one. Right hand corner are the first two rocks, hah.



Day two. Coming along nicely. Sonia is taking a nap on top.



Day three. Big rocks all 'round.



Day three too. Wish I'd taken some tonight too, but I was too late.



The path leading towards the new support wall.



This is the outside wall of the courtyard.



Another one, just because.


The inside of the courtyard, taken from the east.



Other way round. That's our "big" olive tree in the center.


The view down from the terrace of the house. We're thinking about a veggie garden here.


My cabin and the new terrace below it. Love it!



The stairs big brother worked on today and yesterday. It's beside the wall that crashed.



The square between all the walls, with on the right the stairs you see above, and on the left last week's stairs. Yay.



The garden by the wall. Finally managed to capture the flowers.


This 'll do for today. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Aaaargh.

No comments: