Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Friday, September 18, 2009

A quick two day post.

Well, considering I still have a lot to do, I’m going to keep it short. Very lazy of me, but in light of the exciting news two days ago, something had to be notched down a little. The blog, regretfully, lost.

So, let me pack the last couple of days together. The song of the day was: “Nightfever” you know by whom. No song today, I fear.
We finished reading through the first three chapters of the manuscript again, and finished this particular chore. We’re going to take the remainder of the weekend to do some random reading and then send it out.

Of course, there is still the synopsis and the short message to do, but other than that, we should be able to get it all done in time. Yay.

Other than the reading, there is the glass and wood wall we’re working on. It’s been sanded and painted twice now, so ‘round this time tomorrow we should be ready to put it in and get a head start on the small office.

Grandpa’s fence on the little wall is up too, along with the pillar of rocks, so that is looking pretty good. It turned out differently than I intended, but grandpa is happy with it at least - he didn’t like the idea of a nice thick rock pillar (it would ruin his view) in front of the fence, so he’s got a wooden one instead.

Two of the puppies are doing well the other two are iffy. If things don’t turn for the better, we’re going to have to take them to the vet in the morning. Rather sad, but I don’t think they’re going to make it. It makes me even more angry with the folks who left them, darn it.

But that’s it for today. Still some stuff to do, so I guess I’ll be right back here on Sunday…Monday at the latest.

No comments: