Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy, busy, busy. :-)

Let’s do this really quick, ‘cause I’m “on the run”, hah.

Songs of the day: (I’m alternating between two) “One way or the other” by Sophie Ellis-Bextor and “Another one bites the dust” by Queen. I find them rather appropriate considering I’m attacking rusty bolts, hah.

Yesterday was basically filled with all sorts of activity and just good ol’fashioned fun, since we had visitors. Not much work got done because of it, so there really isn’t much to tell. The weather, however, was downright beautiful…especially compared to today. *sigh*

There was a the rather adventurous trip towards Marbella where we got lost because…well the person leading towards the address we had to go, kept getting lost. We did arrive at the location, though, and carried the donations of furniture down five long flights of stairs (without breaking a sweat, either up or down, by the way, yay) before we headed home again.

I finally got around to finishing the last two kitchen cabinets for the kitchen, phew. They should go in by tomorrow…because today we have to go to the vet with Nanook (malamute husky) who has a growth between her toes.

Today started with mechanics, we’re finally getting around tearing down the engine of the old wreck standing uselessly on the outskirts of our property. We’re going to have to take the whole thing apart if we want to lug it away at some point…and it is kind of fun, sorta anyway. I keep wrecking my knuckles on the darn thing.

Well that was it. Gotta go.

No comments: