Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Picture gallery. ;-)

Yep, I'm cheating today. Here're some pictures.


Our mountain in twilight, a couple of miles of. Ain't it pretty?



So the snow is gone now, but it was just too pretty a view to pass up on.



Part of the pack on the hill. This is what they usually look like, and where they're lying when we're working in the veggie garden. They'd prefer joining us of course.



The covered seedbed over the basin. I think I posted a picture before, but now that the basin is beneath it, and the painting all done..



This is the basin(wall) its beautiful stairs (still in need of a banister) and the west side of the garden pit. So cute.



The inside of the greenhouse with perfectly growing chard, tomatoes and all that stuff. I love going in here.



The top of the courtyard garden, you know the humongous wall we built last year and which I couldn't stop talking about. Hah.



The igloo, all painted and semi-dry. It's such a waste we're using it for storage these days.



Finally, the patio door I made a couple of months ago. I mean seriously, isn't it gorgeous. Hardwood and everything, and the closing mechanism works perfectly.



My new bedroom floor. *sigh*


I couldn't resist, a dogpile in my doorway. They had to be in the sunshine, of course, and well, you can hardly go outside when it's chilly. *snort* Sitabah (gray) Chaos (orange white cow in the middle) Gada (black on the right) Mosha (white and black in shade) Labhana (black middle up) paws beside her Knight II and in the chair, Touri. What can I say, they're all nuts.



One of the big containers in the greenhouse.

So yeah, I know, these weren't at all in sequence, but I'm incredibly late and I need to get more done yet.
We've been building arches today, in case you're wondering. Oh, and the paper edit is finished, so, Yay!

Gotta go...oh, song of the day: "Mercy" by Duffy.

No comments: