Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Third Round!!!

So yeah, a quick in-between here.

I discovered this morning Saving Nina went through to the next round. You can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Saving-Nina-ABNA-Entry-ebook/dp/B00B9N8O8M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1363083313&sr=8-7&keywords=samaya+young
Maybe read the excerpt, vote a little *eyebrow wiggle* if you can, feel like it, and enjoy what you read?

Gawd, I never expected it to get this far, but there you go. Very exciting.

I almost indie-published this one (and still might, at some point)and this here picture, is the type of cover I had in mind. (Made by talented little brother).



*sigh*
Would be grand, wouldn't it?

Ah well, we'll...you know what I'm going to say, right? "WE'LL SEE!"
Any vote at Amazon would be appreciated, so thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Tanner said...

Hiya Sam! Congrats on making it so far. I wish you the best of luck.

Samaya Young said...

Tanner!
Gawd, it's been ages. Thanks for the congrats.
Hope all is well with you. :-D