Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Got a little distracted.

Song of the day: “Rhythm Divine” by Enrique Iglesias. I do love his songs, so having this one in my head is not bad at all.

Yep, the day has come: I don’t have time for a Blog.
Got to talking about grammar, and…well, the discussion took so long that I shot straight through the hour I tend to set aside for this Blog thing.

Imagine the average day, chores, the edit followed by a quick run to town for the bird food I forgot to buy yesterday, (aargh) more wall-building, evading dogs all the while, and getting a new load of rocks, of course.
Oh yeah, we also had the panir I made yesterday, for dinner. It was delicious!

The edit went rather well, even though we didn’t add new pages. Ah well, that will come yet. For now we’re having fun debating the pros and cons of proper punctuation.
Oh yes, we also worked on the synopsis…we might actually manage to get a good one at some point in the near future.

That’s it for today. Let’s hope that tomorrow I won’t get distracted. Hah.

No comments: