Notice:

I can't predict when I have the time to post a new blog, but check occasionally. I'm going to try at least weekly.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grocery hassles.

No song of the day; just too busy, I guess.

I think I just might break my personal record and make this the shortest post ever. Hah.

Anyway, considering that today was grocery day after four hours of editing (just pick a blog some odd three weeks ago, and two before that, and two before that, and you’ll get the general idea from what today was like. Thirteen friggin’ stores had to be visited…I know, we could have spread it out over a couple of days, but since we sorta dislike grocery day, we decided to just get it over with…and we did it in just under six hours. Gawd, at the end I thought I was going to pass out. Hah. Being a professional shopper would be such an inappropriate job for me. Aaaargh.
And then I’m not evening mentioning the forty minutes it took us to empty the Defender, (the back and the middle seat of the back bench were literally filled) put it all away once we hauled the stuff into the house.

Luckily we got it all done, so we should be good for another two or three weeks…and boy do I need them. I think I’m going to have to build another rock wall, just to recover. *sigh*

1 comment:

Jenclone said...

That last line completely cracked me up. Rock walls vs. shopping? yeah. I'm pretty much with ya.